Students in this Specialization examine the design, implementation, and impact of governmental economic policies. Possible career paths would include policy analyst for a government agency or research analyst for a private think tank.
Choose 3 from the following options:
- ECN 125: Energy Economics
- ECN 130: Public Microeconomics
- ECN 131: Public Finance
- ECN 132: Health Economics
- ECN 137: Macroeconomic Policy
- ECN 138: Public Economics in International Perspective
- ECN 145: Transportation Economics
- ECN 151A: Economics of the Labor Market
- ECN 151B: Economics of Human Resources
- ECN 152: Economics of Education
- ECN 160A: International Microeconomics
- ECN 190: Topics in Economics with Laqueur (must be ADV)
If you chose to follow one of these Specializations, you will still need to satisfy the remaining major required coursework up to 44 upper division units.
Please note, only ONE Specialization track may be chosen.